Friday, January 25, 2013

Restarting the startup blog!

All the things - restart all the startup blogsI'm restarting the startup blog! There are many things that I think anyone who is either thinking about starting their own internet company or has already made the leap for the first time could learn from my time at iScripts.com and my own side ventures.

Who am I? I'm Jon, the sales and project manager at Armia Systems, iScripts.com. I've managed over 200 individual startups based on our software platforms in the last three years. I've seen many good and bad ideas come and go, and I'm proud to say that many of them were my own!

Preview of coming attractions:  how-tos, explanations, highlights of interesting things from across the web, a peek inside the development process, and spotlighting of new startups going up!

Please feel free to comment and message me for anything. Since this is a commercially-focused blog, I'm happy to help you vet your startup idea and even work on getting you a fixed-price quote for making it happen.

Here's to making it happen in 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment